Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome,
In this blog, I will be sharing my experiences, knowledge and recipes of living a high-raw (mostly) vegetarian lifestyle. More importantly, I will be demonstrating how much fun living a high-raw lifestyle can be. Hopefully by reading and using some of my tips, pointers and suggestions, you will see how easy and pleasurable moving away from a S.A.D. (Standard American Diet) to a diet comprised completely of whole food and very high in plant foods can be!

Disclaimer: I’m definitely not a medical doctor. The information contained herein should be taken with a big grain of salt, and should not be considered prescriptive advice. If you’re looking for a formal medical diagnosis or prescription, you should definitely seek out an actual doctor (preferably one who is open to both eastern and western medical practices, but hey, don’t listen to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment